How Not to Tell the Guy(Or Girl) You Have Feelings For, That You Have Feelings.
1. Pretend that you don't have feelings and try to reveal it later. This just doesn't go well. Mostly, you look kind of like a fibber. And then, if you suddenly ended and relationship to be with that person, you may look fickle. Something I am sure no of us want to be, like ever.
2. Try to advoid the word, "friends" when you are describing your relationship with them to others or even to that person. Wait, Did that make any sense? Make it as obvious as possible that you are not interested in just being friends. THis will most definitely save you from the dreaded, "Friend Zone". Though the "Friend Zone" maybe where you want to be if there are no other possible romantic positions in this person's life for you. Well, that was kind of a saddening note. Look at it this way: THe best relationships start out as friendships, you just have to be brave enough to step out of the "Zone". And if it doesn't work, then you must be mature enough to prevent your friendship from dissolving.
3. Avoid glaring, staring for long periods(often as well as rarely), agreeing with whatever they are saying, and eating their food(unless they are totally cool with that). I for one, am totally okay with people eating my food, you just have to ask first. Otherwise, you might as well have kicked my puppy. And that will never be cool.
4. DO: Laugh and Smile a lot. Naturally, people are drawn to people who are friendly, and kind. So when you see them, I know and you know that you are glad to see them, so at least act the part.
5. DO: Dance. I know. I know. There are many a persons who say they cannot dance. That, my friend, is perfectly acceptable. But chances are that the person you are into can't really dance either(or if they can they won't mind that you can't. Because I mean, unless you are a dance instructor, and the person you are into MUST be able to dance. Then you will be fine!). Being a girl, I don't hold guys to be able to dance well. It's easy to dance and be a girl, because we can pretty much do the Shopping Cart(Or the Lawn Mower, or the Sprinkler) and get away with it.
Do be the awesome, amazing beautiful person that I know you are. I don't care how cliche this sounds, I know you are a great person, you just have to let other people see that as well. Seriously, let no one tell you that you are weird, because being weird helps you to survive(hence evolution or if you don't believe in that: hence that one person that has a freakishly intuition. This would help him/her in the job market and in life's day-to-day choices.). Plus, I have been weird all my life, and yet I still seem to make it to the top. Hey, maybe that will be the post for next time. Bye!
I love you.